Are Self-managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Right For You?
SMSF’s are the fastest growing superannuation environment today and the reasons for that aren’t rocket science!
1. Fund Administration: Intellisolve provides administration services ensuring everything runs smoothly and for less cost than industry averages.
2. Fund Establishment: Intellisolve provides a low cost, establishment service.
Depending on your needs, our SMSF administration service can include the following:
- Electronic storage of various SMSF records;
- Maintenance of member components and preservation status;
- Preparation of minutes and supporting documentation;
- Preparation of lump sum, rollover, pension commencement & pension commutation documentation;
- Calculation of allowable pension levels;
- Optimisation of income tax obligations;
- Preparation and submission of PAYG summaries and statements
- Maintenance of capital gains tax records;
- Facilitation of actuarial certificate and solvency certificate if applicable;
- Delivery of annual financial statements & financial report;
- Lodgement of ongoing tax obligations (activity statements);
- Preparation of SMSF annual return;
- Lodgement of SMSF annual return;
- Completion of compliance review and creation of compliance deficiency redress documentation;
- Notification of compliance deficiencies.
(Note): SMSF external annual audit INCLUDED thus representing outstanding value!
All fund establishment requirements are included as below:
- Trust deed;
- Corporate trustee (where applicable);
- Minutes of meetings;
- Member application(s);
- Consent(s) to act;
- ATO trustee declaration(s);
- SMSF life-long compliance documentation;
- Fund investment strategy and member’s life insurance review template;
- Signing package;
- TFN and ABN registration and,
- GST registration (as applicable).
(Note): From time to time as may be necessary, we can arrange for you to receive a personalised Statement of Advice (SoA) i.e. the financial advice document as only available from a licensed financial planner holding the requisite ASIC RG146, SMSF accreditation.